SUPPORTIVE LIVING"Le Pavillon"
You are in need of help with your meals and housekeeping? You are looking for a place which provides 24 hour assistance? Villa Youville has exactly what you are looking for.
Villa Youville offers accommodations in 24 supportive living residences in its new “Le Pavillon “on the banks of the Seine River in Sainte-Anne-des-Chênes.
In addition to essential services, Villa Youville offers residents of Le Pavillon spacious one bedroom apartments which include: living room, bathroom with enhanced security, large windows, storage, kitchenette, minigarage for scooters, TV, telephone and internet.
Accommodations and services for you
Within a large complex where you will find everything under one roof, Le Pavillon has been designed to offer its residents the services they need for their safety and well-being.
As the latest addition to our buildings, Le Pavillon brings back the concept of “supportive living” which has not existed at the Villa Youville for 20 years.
In addition to essential services, Villa Youville offers the residents of the Pavillon spacious one-bedroom suites. All include:
- A large living room
- A bathroom equipped with shower and safety bars
- Large windows which provide natural light and superb views
- Generous storage space
- A kitchen area with refrigerator, stove and microwave (all your meals are provided, but you may want a snack, especially if you host visitors)
- Individual thermostat to adjust temperature and air conditioning
- A small personal garage to store and connect your motorized chair or scooter, a unique concept
- Free access to a laundry room with washer and dryer
- Parking space, if desired ($24/month)
- Access to Shaw Cable (television)
- Villa telephone and Internet services at preferential rates