SUPPORTIVE LIVING"Le Pavillon"
If you need to buy a few snacks or get something special that you crave for, you will probably find it in the local grocery store just across the street from Le Pavillon. They will event deliver to your door.
A Canada Post office is located at a five-minute walk from the Villa and offers all the necessary services.
Three restaurants in town offer good meals at very reasonable prices. Bon appétit!
Villa Youville residents have easy access to health services:
- The Seine Medical Center, with a dozen bilingual doctors on staff
- A hospital with emergency services open day and night, emergency transport by helicopter if necessary
- On-site ambulance and first aid service
- A pharmacy (open six days a week)
- A dental clinic
- A chiropractic clinic
- Massage therapy centers
- A local Home Care Program office
- Laboratory services for medical testing
Nurses specializing in foot care are available on site at the Villa. If you need transportation for your medical appointments, our staff will make arrangements for you.
A credit union is located at a five-minute walk from the Villa. It offers all the necessary services.
And much more!
For a complete list of all the services offered in Ste. Anne, visit the city’s website.